TormentedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mage and Range Distance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mage and Range Distance Empty Mage and Range Distance Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 am

Speechless

Speechless

Magic

Okay so my suggestion for magic is for you coder's to one make all the magic's work first of all. and once this is complete the biggest problem I found was you have to mage at melle distance which for mager's will deter them from pking if the need to get hit from melee people.

Range

Same for ranger's or hybrid's they won't want to pk when they have to get by melee'rs when they are ranging. Also make some more arrow type's work.

In conclusion please fix some on these problem's or it will defiantly ruin a big portion of you're server. The pking part most defiantly..So fix a.s.a.p Very Happy

Thank's and Best Regaurd's
~Speechless

2Mage and Range Distance Empty Re: Mage and Range Distance Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:26 am

Pray

Coder
Coder

Ill work on it later.
We need to get our Soul Wars up and running, so you guys can earn some Zeals, and get extra experience and items Smile

After that, I will do this, as I know how annoying it is in PKing.

3Mage and Range Distance Empty Re: Mage and Range Distance Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:40 am

Speechless

Speechless

Thanks I know i tried to pk because i was a pure and I was like wtf????? So please take you're time but please do fix. Thanks

Best Regaurds:
~Speechless

4Mage and Range Distance Empty Re: Mage and Range Distance Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 am

Xnosis

Xnosis

- Support , I hate how range makes your character run up then start attacking

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]