TormentedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Moderator Application Empty Forum Moderator Application Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:37 pm

NagatoPain

NagatoPain
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

IGN*:NagatoPain
Location & Timezone: Japan - GMT+9
Do you have any previous experience(s)? I have many experience being a forum moderator and a forum admin in different servers such as cheatskape,haloscape,carrscape and castoffscape. but sadly they're all sued i also know alot of things in forums.
Do should we choose you for this position? I'm always active when it comes to forum
and I can get along with everyone, because I do not get angry easily and I treat everyone with respect.

(optional)Extra:I know this will take time and effort on my part and I'm willing to put that time in.
I love this Server, it’s fun to come on here and talk to people and sometimes get my mind off of things.
I like to try and help people when I can and I would like to help out with the forums and chat to make sure people are not being inappropriate.

2Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Forum Moderator Application Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:57 pm

PhysX

PhysX
Owner
Owner

Accepted, locked.

http://tormentedscape.zxq.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum