TormentedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gold lord48's Staff application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gold lord48's Staff application Empty Gold lord48's Staff application Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm

gold lord48

Hi, I am gold lord48 and i am running for Mod. This is my staff application. In my staff application, i will explain why i wan't to be Admin, why i think i should be Mod, and etc. So i will begin.

Why i think i should be Mod: I think i should become a Admin because im very active, i help people, i respect other players, i follow the rules, i will catch and find rule breakers, I will find glitches, then report them so that they can be fixed, i will also find people that are duping and put a stop to it , and many more things.

My experience in being a Mod: I have Lots of experience of being a Mod.I have been playing rsps for about 2 years now, I have been a mod on 1 other server and Admin on 2. So i have a lot of experience being a Mod.

I will never abuse my powers in anyway. Also Before i accuse some one of something i will always ask for there side of the story. I will always get as much proof as i can, before making a decision weather i think he/she should be banned/muted ..

I will not let you down if i become a Mod i promise.

So this is my staff application thanks
for taking you time and reading it

Gold Lord48 What a Face

2Gold lord48's Staff application Empty Re: Gold lord48's Staff application Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:37 pm

BOO

BOO

Goodluck,Gold_lord48 on becoming a part of the staff.

3Gold lord48's Staff application Empty Re: Gold lord48's Staff application Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:43 am

PhysX

PhysX
Owner
Owner

It's funny because my username on runescape is gold god31 ^^

http://tormentedscape.zxq.net

4Gold lord48's Staff application Empty Re: Gold lord48's Staff application Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 am

gold lord48

so what do u say do i get to be mod?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum