TormentedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitch's moderator application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mitch's moderator application Empty Mitch's moderator application Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Mitch

In-Game Moderator Application

IGN*: Mitch

Location & Timezone: Australia and i dont know timezone

Do you have any previous experience(s)? yes i was an owner of a 562 and 614 i was also a co-owner of a website called "project catastrophe".

should we choose you for this position? Yes because i am responsible and have a lot of knowledge of 562s.

(optional)Extra:whlist i was owner of a 562 i stopped it from being crashed 4 times and never gave up but i handed it over to somebody else because i wanted to help an other 562. With the knowlegge ive had from other servers i can extremely help this server out.

2Mitch's moderator application Empty Re: Mitch's moderator application Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am

PhysX

PhysX
Owner
Owner

1 post wonder. Denied.

http://tormentedscape.zxq.net

3Mitch's moderator application Empty Re: Mitch's moderator application Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 am

Speechless

Speechless

Failed Application Tbh...

4Mitch's moderator application Empty Re: Mitch's moderator application Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 am

metyankee

tbh i have never seen you on in game lolz so idk if you will be that dedicated...

5Mitch's moderator application Empty Re: Mitch's moderator application Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 am

James

James
Administrator
Administrator

His a join server, apply for mod, get denied, leave server kind of guy lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum